Our Campground is open for the 2022 season! Closes November 1, 2022
Located at Glenwood Lake Park 104 Lake Drive – MAP
Campground is on a first come first serve basis. No Reservations or site holds. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Self registration station is located at campground entrance, please fill out cards completely & include your payment in envelope.
Campground Host Information
Katy & Keith Bean – Campsite #1
City Hall information
Phone: 712-527-4717 – for credit card payments
Office Hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm.
For emergencies involving plumbing, electrical, and/or campsite issues please call the campground host – 712-520-3004 or the Park Superintendent 712-520-7275.
Dial 911 for medical emergencies or if you need immediate police assistance.
Pets are allowed, however they must be kept on a leash or contained at all times and waste must be picked up.
The City of Glenwood does not allow pitbulls within city limits or the campground.
Campsites are self-register; payments need to be made at the registration station located at the campground entrance – registration cards must be filled out completely. Envelopes are picked up daily.
Sites 1-12 – Full Service
$25 per night/$22 senior rate (55+)
$140 weekly/$130 senior rate (55+)
$400 monthly/$350 senior rate (55+)
30 or 50 amp, water & sewer hookups
Max 20×45 – All Pull Through
Sites 13-20 – Water & 30 amp
$17 per night
30 amp & water hookups (no sewer)
Max 20×30 – Mostly Back-in
ONLY RV’S ARE ALLOWED IN NUMBERED SITES.
Tent Sites – South of Sites 1-12 – In grassy area
$7 per night, per tent
TENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN NUMBERED SITES AND CANNOT BE HOOKED UP TO ELECTRICTY.
Glenwood Lake Campground Rules and Regulations
- Tents shall be only in areas designated for tent use.
- The use of tents by any party or parties shall be limited to no more than seven (7) days a month, whether such is continuous or non-continuous.
- Campsites must be maintained free of trash and debris.
- All park users shall observe quiet time from 10p.m. until 8a.m. the following day.
- Only one RV shall be allowed per designated RV site.
- Only one children’s tent shall be allowed per RV designated site, with a registered RV.
- Campfires are prohibited in the park.
- All pets must be on a leash at ALL times- Pit Bulls are strictly prohibited.
- All park users shall immediately clean up after their pets.
- If law enforcement is called or utilized on account of a park user, such park user shall be requested to immediately leave the park.
- Any park user being disruptive to other persons shall be requested to immediately leave the park.
- There shall be no vehicle repairs of any kind in the park.
- Only two (2) vehicles shall be allowed per designated registered site and must be parked in registered site or visitor parking.
- There shall be no smoking in the park bathhouse.
- All users shall be responsible for the cleanliness of the restrooms.
- Use of clotheslines in the park are prohibited.
- Camping in vehicles in the park is prohibited, other than in campers or RVs in registered sites.
- All adult campers must register on forms provided by the City.
The City of Glenwood reserves the right to revoke camping and park privileges to any park user.
Glenwood Lake Park offers 12 full service sites with sewer and 30/50 amp electric and eight (8) 30 amp electric sites. All sites offer water service and access to the shower facilities. Weather permitting the campground is open April 1 through November 1 – 24 hours.
**Rates are subject to change**