Campground is on a first come first serve basis. No Reservations or site holds. NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO TENT CAMPING ALLOWED FOR THE 2023 SEASON
Glenwood Lake Campground Rules and Regulations
- Only RV’s or campers are permitted on numbered sites
- Campsites must be maintained free of trash and debris.
- All park users shall observe quiet time from 10p.m. until 8a.m. the following day.
- Only one RV shall be allowed per designated RV site.
- Campfires are prohibited in the park.
- All pets must be on a leash at ALL times – Pit Bulls and Pit Bull type breeds are strictly prohibited. Please see link for City Ordinance: http://cityofglenwood.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Chapter-54.pdf
- All park users shall immediately clean up after their pets.
- If law enforcement is called or utilized on account of a park user, or the park user is being disruptive to other persons, such park user shall be requested to immediately leave the park.
- There shall be no vehicle repairs of any kind in the park.
- Only two (2) vehicles shall be allowed per designated registered site and must be parked in registered site or visitor parking.
- There shall be no smoking in the park bathhouse.
- All users shall be responsible for the cleanliness of the restrooms.
- Use of clotheslines in the park are prohibited.
- Camping in vehicles in the park is prohibited, other than in campers or RVs in registered sites.
- All adult campers must register on forms provided by the City.
The City of Glenwood reserves the right to revoke camping and park privileges to any park user.
ONLY RV’S ARE ALLOWED IN NUMBERED SITES.